SubjectRe: [patch 0/14] s3c2412/s3c2413 support
Pavel Machek wrote:

>On Fri 03-03-06 11:52:49, Koen Martens wrote:
>

>>This patchset adds various defines and bits for the
>>s3c2412 and s3c2413
>>processors, as well as adding detection of this cpu to
>>platform setup and
>>uncompress boot stage.
>>The changes should not disturb current s3c24xx
>>implementations. The
>>patchset is preliminary, in that the final datasheet is
>>not yet available. We
>>did some testing of these new registers and bits outside
>>of the linux
>>kernel.
>>

>Ahha, it is actually arm derivative. Still it would be nice to have
>better name.

Well, we could ask samsung to rename their range, but i doubt they will
do so. Actually, there are a lot of these platforms already defined, eg
s3c2410, s3c2440, s3c2400, etc..

But now that you mention it, i could have been more clear about this,
stating that it was a Samsung ARM processor. Sorry about that, i don't
think the issue is worth reposting the entire patchset or am i mistaken?

Best,

Koen