SubjectRe: Digital Audio Extraction with ATAPI drives far from perfect
On Sat, Jan 07 2006, Sebastian wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> On Fr, Jan 06, 2006 at 03:30:47 -0800, Mark Knecht wrote:
> > On 1/6/06, Sebastian <sebastian_ml@gmx.net> wrote:
> > > Hi all!

> > > I use cdparanoia.
> >
> > Try cdparanoia -Bvz
> >
> > This will cause the rip to be extremely careful and make sure
> > everything is exactly right. It works well for me and was recommended
> > by someone I trust. I hop it works for you..
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Mark
> >
> I used cdparanoia -BzX -O48 for every rip.
> Just to be clear, I'm not writing to this list because I have problems
> with an application. :) Rather I like to know where to fix this problem, in
> kernelland or userspace, like, should I start getting into cdparanoia or
> reading the o'Reilly book about kernel drivers?

I missed most of this thread, please don't dump people from the cc list!

Can you put one of the tracks somewhere where I can reach them? Just one
of the EAC/ide-scsi ripped vs the ide-cd version. You should probably
just privately mail me, we don't want to encourage music piracy :-)

--
Jens Axboe