SubjectNews.Music.Party.Israel

Kaktus 05 is an unique and special event in Israel. It's a kind of gathering with different
music - electro, techno, drum'n'bass, minimal and more.

Date : Friday 23/09/05

Line - up :

Simon Pearson (South Afrikca)
Mute (Infuse)
Ori Lichtig
Shokoluv (T-Break)
Sir Yarin Lidor
Zombi (VP Records)
Kobix & Afficoman
Joe Bless (Krembo)

Location : "Habustan" Bet-Oved

Age limit : 21+

Prices : presale - 60 NIS , Door - 80 NIS

For more info & presale - 035259066

Boofless productions invite you, on Saturday evening, to a special party in the roof of the POWDER club (Shontzino 9, Tel Aviv).
On this event, we gathering the outstanding dj's from the nature open-season, to one place !

ShayGun & Machista (Enfiled Club)

Avi (Enfiled Club)

Danny K

Sissko (Tsunami Pro)

Outer Signal (Moglix)

Age limit : 22+

Prices : Door 80 NIS , Lists 60 NIS

For add your self to the discount list, you can send me a private message with full name and phone number.

See you all there !

Geust list: 035259066
Or zoob35@netvision.net.il

Rosh Hashanah (the Jewish New Year)3-10-05
is coming and we have reason to celebrate !
Boofless Productions present - worldwide party with the pioneers of the psy-trance scene together with the new & fresh comers :

GMS (Riktam) - Spun Records
Riktam began Dj'ing at parties in Goa in early 90's. He is co-member of Growling Mad Scientists (G.M.S.), 1200 Micrograms, Soundaholix & Zorba. He Dj'd & performed live in almost every country in the world.

Raja Ram - T.I.P World
Raja Ram has been in music business for 40 years. One of the most in demand DJs and live performers on the scene, his energy and Professionally is legendary and boundless. Each week a new city with bigger and bigger audiences round the globe. Book early to avoid disappointment.
Raja Ram has exclusive gig in Israel and it's on this party.

Astrix - Hommega Records
Israeli Astrix aka Avi Shmailov is without a doubt one of the fastest rising stars on the psy trance scene. He manages to combine the psy trance elements with clubbier trance giving him a credible crossover appeal by mixing both futuristic and forward thinking music with a lot of uplifting moments that grab the attention of many music lovers from all sides of trance.

Danny K
Danny is an Israeli dj who played all around the country and rocked almost every possible dance-fllor. His style is mosly powerful full-on, but he is an excllent progressive dj too.

Talamasca - Mind Control Records
Talamasca is now one of the top live acts and maybe the best "show" which is perfoming on the planet every week-end nowadays. His performances all over the world are quite known for being orientated "dance floor".

Jeremy - Tsunami Pro
Jeremy is one of the best dj's in Israel nowadays. His mixing skills just perfect and he know how to make the crowd dance, maybe this is the reason for his gigs almost every week-end.

Momi O (Father & Son) - Spun Records
Momi's unique style of music gathered around him a huge crowed of followers and fans, thousands were exposed to Momi's long unique sets, either it was in the yearly celebration in Goa, to the famous private parties in Sinai, and on to exclusive events in Ibiza & New-York, not forgetting performances in any major trance festival or rave.

For presale: 035259066

We very sorry If you receive our email few times in near future we promise
Unsubscribe You and newer send emails to you.
With best regards Electronic news Crew
Push Reply For Unsubscribe

  Last update: 2005-09-23 17:14    [W:0.037 / U:0.032 seconds]