SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] automated linux kernel testing results
> OK, I've finally got this to the point where I can publish it.
>
> http://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/mbligh/abat/regression_matrix.html

> Clicking on the failure ones error codes should take you to somewhere
> vaguely helpful to diagnose it. Clicking on the job number just below
> that takes you to the info I'm publishing right now, which should
> include perf results and profiles, etc. I'll add graphs, etc later,
> comparing performance across kernels (I have them ... just not automated).

OK, there's performance graphs out there for tbench, dbench, kernbench,
and reaim now.

http://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/mbligh/abat/perf/perf_matrix.html

-mm seems to be rather sucky on kernbench recently, I'll have a drill down
into why, and try to send out some more data later on. The vertical bars
on the kernbench graph are std deviation between sets of runs (a rough
error margin).

Suggestions for improvements welcome ...

M.

  Last update: 2005-06-08 01:05    [W:0.054 / U:0.108 seconds]