Subjecta sales Pro's dream. Retire rich not old. $1000-$4500 commission per sale.
Date
Hello , This email is compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act.
http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/buspubs/canspam.htm

May I send you information about our powerful, talented team and
our automated system do 90% of the work. Not MLM.
Are you earning what you're worth or what you want? Have
you achieved your life dreams yet? Why not retire rich, not old.

If you would like info, call 1-800-570-3782 ext 1429 USA
Leave your name, number, best time to call and your email
address twice. Watch for email from Joan.

Successful regards,
Joan Kearns and The Team
Directors/Trainers

"If you rest, you rust" - Warren Miller

P.S.
This email is compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act.
http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/buspubs/canspam.htm
This is permission marketing/advertising. You, or someone using
using your email address, requested information on the internet
about starting your own home business. If you no long wish to
receive financial and/or opportunity information from us, click
reply and type Re`move in the subject line. Your request will
be honored promptly. Or you may click this link:
joank@millionaireintraining.com?subject=TB24K775
You may send a mail request to:
CCW Joan Kearns
1735 N Story Road #129
Plymouth Park
Irving, TX 75061

  Last update: 2005-04-06 13:31    [W:0.091 / U:0.428 seconds]