    Subjectproposal
    Date
    Dear friend,
    I am lady of the Anglican communion Knight Hood.Am lady
    julliet fish.I am the PRO and in charge of a trust fund
    put
    together by a group of very wealthy christian business
    men
    who over the years have donnated bountifully to
    orphanages,
    less privilledged and victims of war.This group of
    friends
    who operates as gospel philanthropic fund, wants thier
    names to remain behind the scene, i am the public
    relation
    officer.this organisation has been able to dinstinguish
    itselves as remakable philanthropist in Africa, Asia
    ,america,and European countries.This is why am
    contacting
    you, because i believe you will understand and
    be
    interested in the business.
    I am going to add your name to the list as one of the
    selected owners of private orphanage homes so that you
    shall from hence forth receive fund on monthly basis
    from
    the Gospel philanthropic fund.from hence forth you shall
    receive $10,000 on monthly basis,you shall take $2,000
    and
    credit my a/c with $8,000.you must keep this between
    us.You
    know you are going to be the ownner of a non existing
    orphanage home. And am a respected lady internationally.
    must protect my good name. On your agreement to involve
    in
    this monthly benefit,get back to me so that i add your
    name
    to the selected owners of orphanage home,which will
    benefit
    from this monthly charity.And our new office in canada
    is
    charge with the responsibility of disseminating cashier
    checks to the selected owners of orphanage homes will
    make
    sure you receive one to the tone of $10,000 monthly to
    run
    your supposed orphanage homes. $2,000 for you and you
    credit my a/c with $8,000.IS IT A DEAL?
    Get back to me
    lady julliet fish P.R.O
    GOSPEL PHILANTHROPIC
    FUND
    LONDON, ENGLAND

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:11    [W:0.022 / U:29.652 seconds]