SubjectRe: current linus bk, error mounting root
Is this problem still being tracked?

I have figured out a work around of adding a 1 second pause in nash
after the ata_piix driver is loaded. Something has changed in the
driver initialization timing such that later stages of boot try to
access the driver before the driver has created the device without the
pause.

I am using Fedora Core 3 un modified except for the addition of the 1
second pause.

--
Jon Smirl
jonsmirl@gmail.com