lkml.org
[lkml] [2005] [Mar] [15] [last100]
/

15 Mar 2005

[New] MAC address instead of IPDonald Duckie
Re: Devices/Partitions over 2TBjmerkey
Re: [PATCH] mm counter operations through macrosChristoph Lameter
[New] IA32 (2.6.11 - 2005-03-14.16.00) - 2 New warningsJohn Cherry
[New] Fixes to mmtimer driverChristoph Lameter
Re: MAC address instead of IPBen Greear
Re: [TTY] overrun notify issue during 5 minutes after bootingAndrew Morton
Re: 2.6.11-mm3: SIS5513 DMA problem (set_drive_speed_status)Andrew Morton
[New] Re: Awful long timeouts for flash-file-systemRobert Hancock
Re: [PATCH RFC]: DEBUG for PCI IO & MEM allocationAndrew Morton
Re: Exports to enable clock driver modulesChristoph Hellwig
Re: Fixes to mmtimer driverAndrew Morton
Re: [PATCH][2/2] SquashFSGreg KH
Re: [RFC][PATCH] new timeofday core subsystem (v. A3)Christoph Lameter
Re: Fixes to mmtimer driverChristoph Lameter
Re: Netfilter ipt_hashlimit"David S. Miller"
Re: [PATCH] mm counter operations through macrosAndrew Morton
Re: [Fastboot] Re: Query: Kdump: Core Image ELF FormatVivek Goyal
Re: [PATCH] mm counter operations through macrosChristoph Lameter
Re: [2.6 patch] net/802/fc.c: #if 0 fc_type_trans"David S. Miller"
Re: [PATCH] mm counter operations through macrosAndrew Morton
Re: huge filesystemsAndreas Dilger
[New] RE: [ACPI] [PATCH, new ACPI driver] new sony_acpi driver"Yu, Luming"
Re: [RFC][PATCH] new timeofday core subsystem (v. A3)Christoph Lameter
Re: [PATCH] mm counter operations through macrosChristoph Lameter
Re: SMbus not enabledAndrew Morton
[New] [Announce] sg3_utils-1.13 availableDouglas Gilbert
[New] [ANNOUNCE][RFC] PlugSched-3.0.2 for 2.6.11-mm3 (includes nicksched)Peter Williams
[New] [PATCH] Per cpu irq statChristoph Lameter
[New] [PATCH] reduce __deprecated spewMatt Mackall
Re: [PATCH] ES7000 Legacy Mappings UpdateAndrey Panin
Re: [PATCH] reduce __deprecated spewAndrew Morton
Re: [PATCH] Per cpu irq statAndrew Morton
Re: Fw: 2.6.11-rc5-mm1: reiser4 eating cpu timeDenis Vlasenko
Re: [PATCH] reduce __deprecated spewArjan van de Ven
Re: bad pgd/pmd in latest BK on ia64Benjamin Herrenschmidt
Re: [PATCH] Per cpu irq statChristoph Lameter
[New] [PATCH] SGI 926917: make knfsd interact cleanly with HSMsGreg Banks
Re: 2.6.11-mm3Stefano Rivoir
Re: [patch] del_timer_sync scalability patchOleg Nesterov
Re: [patch] del_timer_sync scalability patchChristoph Lameter
Re: [PATCH 0/5] I8K driver facelift Valdis.Kletnieks@vt ...
Re: [ACPI] Re: Call for help: list of machines with working S3Li Shaohua
Re: Repeatable IDE Oops for 2.6.11 (ide-scsi vs ide-cdrom)Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz
Re: [PATCH][1/2] SquashFSPaul Jackson
Re: oom with 2.6.11Mauricio Lin
[New] RE: [ACPI] [PATCH] Panasonic ACPI driverTimo Hoenig
Re: [PATCH] x86-64 kprobes: handle %RIP-relative addressing modeRoland McGrath
Re: spin_lock error in arch/i386/kernel/time.c on APM resumeGeorge Anzinger
[New] [PATCH] smbfs bug fixPavel Fedin
Re: [PATCH] Per cpu irq statChristoph Hellwig
Re: [patch] del_timer_sync scalability patchOleg Nesterov
Re: 2.6.11-mm3: SIS5513 DMA problem (set_drive_speed_status)Martin Zwickel
Re: [patch] del_timer_sync scalability patchIngo Molnar
Re: huge filesystems"Barry K. Nathan"
[New] 2.6.11-bk10: ATA troublePrakash Punnoor
[New] RFC: CANbus subsytem for 2.6 kernel (char or netdev)Andrey Volkov
Re: [-mm patch] seccomp: don't say it was more or less mandatoryIngo Molnar
[New] what is actually syncronized update of filesystemSomenath Ghosh
Re: [-mm patch] seccomp: don't say it was more or less mandatoryIngo Molnar
[New] Intel Ethernet PRO 100"shafa.hidee"
Re: nvidia fb licensing issue.Dave Airlie
[New] drm lockups since 2.6.11-bk2Dave Airlie
x86: spin_unlock(), spin_unlock_irq() & others are out of line ?Eric Dumazet
Re: Problem with 2.6.11-bk[3456]Dave Airlie
Re: [PATCH][RFC] Make /proc/<pid> chmod'ableJonathan Sambrook
Re: Problem with 2.6.11-bk[3456]Andrew Clayton
Re: [PATCH 0/5] I8K driver faceliftGiuseppe Bilotta
Re: swsusp_restore crapPavel Machek
Re: RFC: CANbus subsytem for 2.6 kernel (char or netdev)Benedikt Spranger
Re: nvidia fb licensing issue.Arjan van de Ven
Re: [-mm patch] seccomp: don't say it was more or less mandatoryIngo Molnar
Re: [ACPI] Re: Call for help: list of machines with working S3Nigel Cunningham
Re: [patch] Real-Time Preemption, -RT-2.6.11-rc3-V0.7.38-01Steven Rostedt
Re: swsusp_restore crap"Rafael J. Wysocki"
Re: RFC: CANbus subsytem for 2.6 kernel (char or netdev)Andrey Volkov
Re: [patch] Real-Time Preemption, -RT-2.6.11-rc3-V0.7.38-01Ingo Molnar
Re: swsusp_restore crapPavel Machek
Re: [ACPI] Re: Call for help: list of machines with working S3Pavel Machek
[New] enabling IOAPIC on C3 processor?jerome lacoste
[New] [2.6 patch] kill drivers/cdrom/mcd.cAdrian Bunk
[New] [2.6 patch] fix bridge <-> ATM compile errorAdrian Bunk
[2.6 patch] net/802/fc.c: remove fc_type_transAdrian Bunk
Re: 2.6.11-mm3 mouse oddityHelge Hafting
[New] 2.6.11-mm3: BUG: atomic counter underflow at: rpcauth_destroyMartin Zwickel
Re: enabling IOAPIC on C3 processor?Mikael Pettersson
Re: enabling IOAPIC on C3 processor? (how to investigate hangs wi ...jerome lacoste
Re: [patch trivial] as-iosched fix path to Documentationmaximilian attems
Re: enabling IOAPIC on C3 processor? (how to investigate hangs wi ...Mikael Pettersson
Re: [-mm patch] seccomp: don't say it was more or less mandatoryAndrea Arcangeli
Re: [patch] Real-Time Preemption, -RT-2.6.11-rc3-V0.7.38-01Steven Rostedt
Re: Repeatable IDE Oops for 2.6.11 (ide-scsi vs ide-cdrom)Alan Cox
Re: bad pgd/pmd in latest BK on ia64Martin Hicks
Re: [rfc/rft] Fujitsu B-Series Lifebook PS/2 TouchScreen driverKenan Esau
Re: swsusp_restore crapBenjamin Herrenschmidt
Re: User mode drivers: part 1, interrupt handling (patch for 2.6.11)Alan Cox
Re: swsusp_restore crapBenjamin Herrenschmidt
[New] how to read gateways ips from routing table in module?cranium2003
Re: [patch] Real-Time Preemption, -RT-2.6.11-rc3-V0.7.38-01Ingo Molnar
Re: [patch] w6692 eliminate bad section referencesmaximilian attems
Re: [PATCH] reduce __deprecated spewJosh Boyer
[New] ocf-linux-20050315 - Asynchronous Crypto support for linuxDavid McCullough
Re: 2.6.11-mm3 breaks compile of drivers/char/esp.cAlan Cox
Re: Capabilities across execveAlexander Nyberg
Re: Repeatable IDE Oops for 2.6.11 (ide-scsi vs ide-cdrom)Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz
Re: [patch] Real-Time Preemption, -RT-2.6.11-rc3-V0.7.38-01Steven Rostedt
[New] [PATCH][2.6.11] drivers/char/isicom.c gcc4 fixMikael Pettersson
[New] [PATCH][2.6.11] drivers/media/dvb/bt8xx/bt878.h gcc4 fixMikael Pettersson
[New] [PATCH][2.6.11]Mikael Pettersson
[New] [PATCH][2.6.11] drivers/net/arcnet/arcnet.c gcc4 fixesMikael Pettersson
[New] [PATCH][2.6.11] drivers/net/depca.c gcc4 fixMikael Pettersson
Re: oom with 2.6.11Christian Kujau
[New] [PATCH] blockdev: fix for racing mount/umountJeff Mahoney
Re: Intel Ethernet PRO 100Laurent CARON
Re: 2.6.11-mm3 mouse oddityDmitry Torokhov
Re: [PATCH][RFC] Make /proc/<pid> chmod'ableBodo Eggert
Re: [PATCH] PPC64 iSeries: cleanup viopathHollis Blanchard
Re: 2.6.11-mm3 mouse oddityVojtech Pavlik
Re: drm lockups since 2.6.11-bk2Dave Jones
[New] [2.6 patch] net/bluetooth/rfcomm/core.: make a variable staticAdrian Bunk
Re: enabling IOAPIC on C3 processor? (how to investigate hangs wi ...Dave Jones
[New] [2.6 patch] net/ipv4/inetpeer.c: make a struct staticAdrian Bunk
Re: [-mm patch] seccomp: don't say it was more or less mandatoryIngo Molnar
[New] [2.6 patch] net/ipv6/ndisc.c: make a function staticAdrian Bunk
[New] [2.6 patch] net/core/pktgen.c: make a function staticAdrian Bunk
Re: swsusp_restore crap"Rafael J. Wysocki"
Re: [PATCH 0/4] sparsemem intro patches"Martin J. Bligh"
Re: [-mm patch] seccomp: don't say it was more or less mandatoryAndrea Arcangeli
Re: [-mm patch] seccomp: don't say it was more or less mandatoryIngo Molnar
Re: [-mm patch] seccomp: don't say it was more or less mandatoryIngo Molnar
2.6.11-mm3: megaraid_sas.c: stack usageAdrian Bunk
[New] RE: 2.6.11-mm3: megaraid_sas.c: stack usage"Bagalkote, Sreenivas"
Re: [PATCH][RFC] Make /proc/<pid> chmod'ableRene Scharfe
Re: [PATCH] ES7000 Legacy Mappings UpdateJason Davis
Re: [PATCH][RFC] Make /proc/<pid> chmod'ablePaul Jackson
Re: current linus bk, error mounting rootJon Smirl
Re: [patch] w6692 eliminate bad section references"Randy.Dunlap"
Re: [RFC][PATCH] new timeofday core subsystem (v. A3)Albert Cahalan
Re: current linus bk, error mounting rootJens Axboe
Re: Intel Ethernet PRO 100"Randy.Dunlap"
Re: [RFC][PATCH] new timeofday core subsystem (v. A3)Chris Friesen
Re: [PATCH] PPC64 iSeries: cleanup viopathStephen Rothwell
Re: [BUG] 2.6.11- sym53c8xx Broken on pp64Omkhar Arasaratnam
Re: [PATCH] blockdev: fix for racing mount/umountLinus Torvalds
[New] [UART] 8250:RTS/CTS flow control issue.moreau francis
Re: [PATCH][RFC] Make /proc/<pid> chmod'ableAlbert Cahalan
[PATCH 0/2] del_timer_sync: proof of conceptOleg Nesterov
[PATCH 1/2] del_timer_sync: proof of conceptOleg Nesterov
Re: [Ext2-devel] Re: [PATCH] 2.6.11-mm3 patch for ext3 writeback ...Badari Pulavarty
[PATCH 2/2] del_timer_sync: proof of conceptOleg Nesterov
[BUG] Re: [PATCH] scripts/patch-kernel: use EXTRAVERSIONDavid Greaves
Re: drm lockups since 2.6.11-bk2Dave Airlie
Re: [Ext2-devel] Re: inode cache, dentry cache, buffer heads usageBadari Pulavarty
Re: [BUG] Re: [PATCH] scripts/patch-kernel: use EXTRAVERSIONGreg KH
Re: [11/many] acrypto: crypto_main.c"Randy.Dunlap"
Re: [Ext2-devel] Re: [PATCH] 2.6.11-mm3 patch for ext3 writeback ...Arjan van de Ven
[New] JS20 reset problem"brndshmg"
Re: [Ext2-devel] Re: [PATCH] 2.6.11-mm3 patch for ext3 writeback ...Badari Pulavarty
Re: drm lockups since 2.6.11-bk2Dave Jones
Re: [-mm patch] seccomp: don't say it was more or less mandatoryAndrea Arcangeli
Re: [Ext2-devel] Re: [PATCH] 2.6.11-mm3 patch for ext3 writeback ...Matthew Wilcox
[New] [PATCH] ia64 kernel fails to link because of PCI MSI quirkJames Bottomley
Re: [PATCH] Per cpu irq statChristoph Lameter
Re: drm lockups since 2.6.11-bk2Dave Jones
Re: drm lockups since 2.6.11-bk2Dave Airlie
Re: drm lockups since 2.6.11-bk2Andrew Clayton
[New] [PATCH] ppc32: Fix a warning in planb video driverTom Rini
Re: [PATCH][1/2] SquashFSPhillip Lougher
Re: [RFC] Changes to the driver model class code.Greg KH
Re: [RFC] Changes to the driver model class code.Greg KH
Re: [RFC] Changes to the driver model class code.Greg KH
[New] [PATCH][2.6.11] generic_serial.h gcc4 fixMikael Pettersson
[New] [RFC] Changes to the driver model class code.Greg KH
Re: [2.6 patch] fix bridge <-> ATM compile errorStephen Hemminger
[New] [PATCH] matroxfb compile errorJoel Schopp
Re: [PATCH][2.6.11] drivers/net/depca.c gcc4 fixJeff Garzik
Re: [RFC] Changes to the driver model class code.Greg KH
Re: [2.6 patch] fix bridge <-> ATM compile errorAdrian Bunk
Re: [PATCH][1/2] SquashFSMatt Mackall
Re: [16/many] acrypto: crypto_user.h"Randy.Dunlap"
Re: [PATCH 0/5] I8K driver facelift Valdis.Kletnieks@vt ...
Re: [PATCH] ppc32: Fix a warning in planb video driverTom Rini
Re: [PATCH][1/2] SquashFSPhillip Lougher
[New] [PATCH] ppc32: Delete arch/ppc/syslib/ppc4xx_serial.cTom Rini
Re: [PATCH][2.6.11] generic_serial.h gcc4 fixAdrian Bunk
[New] Mprotect needs arch hook for updated PTE settings"Seth, Rohit"
Re: [PATCH] PPC64 iSeries: cleanup viopathLinas Vepstas
Re: [RFC] Changes to the driver model class code.Dmitry Torokhov
Re: [PATCH] blockdev: fix for racing mount/umountAl Viro
Re: 2.6.11-mm3: saa7134-core.c compile errorAdrian Bunk
Re: [BUG] Re: [PATCH] scripts/patch-kernel: use EXTRAVERSIONMatt Mackall
Re: [PATCH] PPC64 iSeries: cleanup viopathBrad Boyer
Re: [PATCH] gcc4 fix for sn_serial.cJesse Barnes
Re: [BUG] Re: [PATCH] scripts/patch-kernel: use EXTRAVERSIONDavid Greaves
[New] Bogus buffer length check in linux-2.6.11 read()linux-os
Re: [BUG] Re: [PATCH] scripts/patch-kernel: use EXTRAVERSIONGreg KH
[New] [PATCH] ppc32: Lindent include/asm-ppc/dma.hTom Rini
[New] [PATCH] ppc32: Better comment arch/ppc/syslib/cpc700.hTom Rini
Re: [patch] Real-Time Preemption, -RT-2.6.11-rc3-V0.7.38-01Steven Rostedt
Re: [PATCH 0/2] del_timer_sync: proof of conceptChristoph Lameter
[New] [PATCH] ppc32: Serial fix for PAL4Tom Rini
Re: drm lockups since 2.6.11-bk2Jesse Barnes
Re: [PATCH][2/2] SquashFSPaulo Marques
[New] [PATCH] ppc32: Fix a typo on 8260Tom Rini
Re: [RFC][PATCH] new timeofday core subsystem (v. A3)john stultz
[New] [PATCH] ppc32: Update 8260_io/fcc_enet.c to function againTom Rini
[New] Taking strlen of buffers copied from userspaceArtem Frolov
Re: [PATCH][2/2] SquashFSPhillip Lougher
Re: [2.6 patch] net/802/fc.c: remove fc_type_trans"David S. Miller"
Re: [PATCH 0/2] del_timer_sync: proof of conceptOleg Nesterov
[New] RE: [PATCH 5/6] PCI Express Advanced Error Reporting Driver"Nguyen, Tom L"
Re: bad pgd/pmd in latest BK on ia64"David S. Miller"
Re: [patch] oom_kill fixCoywolf Qi Hunt
[New] where did 2.6.11-bkx go?sean
Re: [BUG] Re: [PATCH] scripts/patch-kernel: use EXTRAVERSIONSam Ravnborg
Re: RFC: CANbus subsytem for 2.6 kernel (char or netdev)Robert Schwebel
[New] [patch 1/1] comments on locking of task->comm blaisorblade@yahoo ...
[New] 2.6.11.3-bk1 -- net/ipv6/ipv6.ko missing symbol dev_get_flagsPete Clements
Re: [Linux-fbdev-devel] [announce 0/7] fbsplash - The Framebuffer ...James Simmons
[New] [patch 1/1] uml: fixlet for arch_prctl_skas blaisorblade@yahoo ...
Re: [Linux-fbdev-devel] [announce 0/7] fbsplash - The Framebuffer ...Jon Smirl
Re: [PATCH 0/2] del_timer_sync: proof of conceptChristoph Lameter
[New] [ANNOUNCE] Robust Mutex Special Interest Group"Sven-Thorsten Dietrich"
Re: 2.6.11-mm3 mouse oddityAndrew Morton
Re: [patch] Real-Time Preemption, -RT-2.6.11-rc3-V0.7.38-01Lee Revell
Re: [patch] Real-Time Preemption, -RT-2.6.11-rc3-V0.7.38-01Andrew Morton
Re: [PATCH][1/2] SquashFSPaul Jackson
Re: [RFC] Changes to the driver model class code.Dominik Brodowski
[New] RE: User mode drivers: part 1, interrupt handling (patch for 2.6.11)"Stephen Warren"
Re: [Linux-fbdev-devel] [announce 0/7] fbsplash - The Framebuffer ...James Simmons
[New] [PATCH] add gfp_mask to page ownerAlexander Nyberg
Re: drm lockups since 2.6.11-bk2Andrew Morton
Re: Building server-farmWiktor
Re: [linux-usb-devel] Re: [RFC] Changes to the driver model class ...Dmitry Torokhov
Re: 2.6.11-mm3 mouse oddityDave Jones
Re: drm lockups since 2.6.11-bk2Jesse Barnes
Re: [ACPI] Re: Fw: Anybody? 2.6.11 (stable and -rc) ACPI breaks USBBjorn Helgaas
Re: [PATCH] ES7000 Legacy Mappings UpdateAndrew Morton
Re: [Ext2-devel] Re: [PATCH] 2.6.11-mm3 patch for ext3 writeback ...Andrew Morton
Re: 2.6.11-mm3 mouse oddityDmitry Torokhov
Re: [RFC] Changes to the driver model class code."Sean"
Re: [RFC] Changes to the driver model class code.John Lenz
Re: [RFC] Changes to the driver model class code.Greg KH
Re: x86: spin_unlock(), spin_unlock_irq() & others are out of line ?Lee Revell
Re: 2.6.Stable and EXTRAVERSIONMatan Peled
Re: [RFC] Changes to the driver model class code.Greg KH
Re: 2.6.11-mm3 mouse oddity"Sean"
[New] [PATCH] Export dev_get_flags in net/core/dev.c to fix missing symbolsAlex Tribble
Re: [patch] x86: fix ESP corruption CPU bug (take 2)Stas Sergeev
Re: [linux-usb-devel] Re: [RFC] Changes to the driver model class ...Dmitry Torokhov
Re: [PATCH] ia64 kernel fails to link because of PCI MSI quirkAndrew Morton
Re: [BUG] Re: [PATCH] scripts/patch-kernel: use EXTRAVERSIONSam Ravnborg
Re: 2.6.11-mm3 mouse oddityVojtech Pavlik
Re: [RFC] Changes to the driver model class code.Dominik Brodowski
Re: [PATCH 2.6.11] IBM TrackPoint supportStephen Evanchik
Re: [PATCH] Export dev_get_flags in net/core/dev.c to fix missing ...Patrick McHardy
Re: enabling IOAPIC on C3 processor?Lee Revell
Re: dmesg verbosity [was Re: AGP bogosities]Greg Stark
Re: [linux-usb-devel] Re: [RFC] Changes to the driver model class ...Dmitry Torokhov
Re: [PATCH 0/6] PCI Express Advanced Error Reporting DriverGrant Grundler
[New] [PATCH] InfiniBand: remove unsafe use of in_atomic()Roland Dreier
Re: Linux 2.6.11.2Bill Davidsen
Re: [PATCH 2.6.11] IBM TrackPoint supportPaweł_Sikora
Re: [Linux-fbdev-devel] [announce 0/7] fbsplash - The Framebuffer ...Lee Revell
Re: [linux-usb-devel] Re: [RFC] Changes to the driver model class ...David Brownell
[New] OOM problems with 2.6.11-rc4Noah Meyerhans
Re: qla2xxx fail over supportcomsatcat
Re: [RFC] Changes to the driver model class code.Dominik Brodowski
Re: swsusp_restore crapPavel Machek
Re: [linux-usb-devel] Re: [RFC] Changes to the driver model class ...Dmitry Torokhov
Re: [PATCH] blockdev: fix for racing mount/umountJeff Mahoney
Re: where did 2.6.11-bkx go?Dave Jones
Re: [PATCH][RFC] Make /proc/<pid> chmod'ableBodo Eggert
Re: [linux-usb-devel] Re: [RFC] Changes to the driver model class ...David Brownell
Re: [PATCH][RFC] Make /proc/<pid> chmod'ableRene Scharfe
Re: where did 2.6.11-bkx go?sean darcy
Re: [linux-usb-devel] Re: [RFC] Changes to the driver model class ...Dominik Brodowski
[New] [PATCH] CONFIG_PM for ppc64, to allow sysrq oOlaf Hering
[New] [WATCHDOG] linux-2.6-watchdog-mm patchesWim Van Sebroeck
[New] [WATCHDOG] linux-2.6-watchdog patchesWim Van Sebroeck
[New] [patch 2.6.11] bonding: avoid tx balance for IGMP (alb/tlb mode)"John W. Linville"
[New] RE: [PATCH 0/6] PCI Express Advanced Error Reporting Driver"Nguyen, Tom L"
Re: Capabilities across execveRussell King
Re: OOM problems with 2.6.11-rc4"Sean"
Re: [WATCHDOG] linux-2.6-watchdog-mm patchesAndrew Morton
[New] rtc misses interrupts after resumeWichert Akkerman
Re: [PATCH 1/2] No-exec support for ppc64Jake Moilanen
Re: [PATCH] CONFIG_PM for ppc64, to allow sysrq oOlaf Hering
Re: [linux-usb-devel] Re: [RFC] Changes to the driver model class ...Dmitry Torokhov
Re: rtc misses interrupts after resumePavel Machek
[New] [PATCH] Add missing refrigerator callsNigel Cunningham
Re: OOM problems with 2.6.11-rc4Lee Revell
Re: [RFC][PATCH] new timeofday core subsystem (v. A3)George Anzinger
[New] [PATCH] Make md thread NO_FREEZE.Nigel Cunningham
Re: [RFC] Changes to the driver model class code.Greg KH
Re: swsusp_restore crap"Rafael J. Wysocki"
[New] Re: 2.6.11-mm3: BUG: atomic counter underflow at: rpcauth_destroyBorislav Petkov
[New] [PATCH] Add freezer call inNigel Cunningham
[New] [PATCH] CON_BOOTMatthew Wilcox
Re: [linux-usb-devel] Re: [RFC] Changes to the driver model class ...David Brownell
Re: [PATCH] Add missing refrigerator callsMarcel Holtmann
[2.6 patch] export dev_get_flagsAdrian Bunk
Re: [PATCH] APM: fix interrupts enabled in device_power_up"J. Bruce Fields"
Re: [PATCH 0/6] PCI Express Advanced Error Reporting DriverGrant Grundler
Re: [PATCH] CON_BOOTAndrew Morton
[New] RE: [PATCH 0/6] PCI Express Advanced Error Reporting Driver"Nguyen, Tom L"
Re: Capabilities across execveChris Wright
[New] [PATCH][alpha] "pm_power_off" [drivers/char/ipmi/ipmi_poweroff.ko ...Paweł_Sikora
Re: [PATCH 1/2] No-exec support for ppc64Alan Modra
Re: Proposal: "Latest Base Kernel" on kernel.orgJesper Juhl
Re: [PATCH] Add missing refrigerator callsNigel Cunningham
Re: [PATCH] APM: fix interrupts enabled in device_power_upZwane Mwaikambo
Re: qla2xxx fail over supportLincoln Dale
Re: [PATCH 1/6] PCI Express Advanced Error Reporting DriverLinas Vepstas
Re: [PATCH 0/5] I8K driver faceliftFrank Sorenson
Re: [ACPI] Re: Fw: Anybody? 2.6.11 (stable and -rc) ACPI breaks USBZwane Mwaikambo
Re: [topic change] jiffies as a time valueGeorge Anzinger
Re: [PATCH 1/6] PCI Express Advanced Error Reporting DriverGrant Grundler
[PATCH] (Revised) Add missing refrigerator callsNigel Cunningham
Re: [RFC][PATCH] new timeofday arch specific hooks (v. A3)Pavel Machek
[New] Your invoice is Overdue March 5"Kimberly Vazquez "
Re: [PATCH 1/2] No-exec support for ppc64Jake Moilanen
[New] [PATCH] Reading deterministic cache parameters and exporting it i ...Venkatesh Pallipadi
Re: drm lockups since 2.6.11-bk2Andrew Morton
[New] swsusp: Add missing refrigerator callsPavel Machek
Re: [PATCH] Reading deterministic cache parameters and exporting ...Dave Jones
Re: [PATCH] Make md thread NO_FREEZE.Pavel Machek
Re: [PATCH] Add freezer call inPavel Machek
Re: swsusp_restore crapPavel Machek
Re: [BUG] 2.6.11- sym53c8xx Broken on pp64Benjamin Herrenschmidt
Re: [RFC][PATCH] new timeofday arch specific hooks (v. A3)john stultz
Re: [RFC][PATCH] new timeofday arch specific hooks (v. A3)Pavel Machek
[New] Re: NFS client bug in 2.6.8-2.6.11Neil Conway
Re: OOM problems with 2.6.11-rc4Andrew Morton
Re: Capabilities across execveAlexander Nyberg
Re: 2.6.11-mm3: BUG: atomic counter underflow at: rpcauth_destroyTrond Myklebust
[New] Re: Taking strlen of buffers copied from userspaceRobert Hancock
[New] Re: Bogus buffer length check in linux-2.6.11 read()Robert Hancock
Re: [PATCH] Add TPM hardware enablement driverKylene Jo Hall
Re: Capabilities across execveChris Wright
[New] RE: [PATCH 1/6] PCI Express Advanced Error Reporting Driver"Nguyen, Tom L"
Re: swsusp_restore crap"Rafael J. Wysocki"
Re: [PATCH] CONFIG_PM for ppc64, to allow sysrq oBenjamin Herrenschmidt
Re: [PATCH] Reading deterministic cache parameters and exporting ...Venkatesh Pallipadi
[New] swsusp: Remove arch-specific references from generic codePavel Machek
[New] Re: Capabilities across execveAlbert Cahalan
Re: [PATCH][RFC] Make /proc/<pid> chmod'ableKyle Moffett
Re: OOM problems with 2.6.11-rc4Andrea Arcangeli
[New] Linux 2.6.11.4Greg KH
Re: Linux 2.6.11.4Greg KH
Re: Capabilities across execveAlexander Nyberg
Re: [PATCH][2/2] SquashFSPhillip Lougher
Re: [patch 2.6.11] bonding: avoid tx balance for IGMP (alb/tlb mode)Rick Jones
[New] [BK PATCH] SCSI updates for 2.6.11James Bottomley
Re: Linux 2.6.11.4Hacksaw
Re: [PATCH][2/2] SquashFSAndrew Morton
Re: [RFC] Changes to the driver model class code.Dominik Brodowski
Re: [patch 2.6.11] bonding: avoid tx balance for IGMP (alb/tlb mode)Jay Vosburgh
Re: [PATCH][2/2] SquashFSMatt Mackall
Re: [PATCH] Add freezer call inNigel Cunningham
[New] [Patch] x86, x86_64: Intel dual-core detection"Siddha, Suresh B"
Re: [RFC][PATCH] new timeofday arch specific hooks (v. A3)john stultz
Re: [PATCH][1/2] SquashFSJunio C Hamano
BK Snapshots (Re: where did 2.6.11-bkx go?)YOSHIFUJI Hideaki / 吉藤英明
Re: [PATCH 0/6] PCI Express Advanced Error Reporting DriverGrant Grundler
[New] console/fbdev/DRM rearchitecture progress?Adam
Re: [PATCH][RFC] /proc umask and gid [was: Make /proc/<pid> chmod ...Rene Scharfe
Re: [PATCH 0/6] PCI Express Advanced Error Reporting DriverGreg KH
Re: NFS client bug in 2.6.8-2.6.11Bernardo Innocenti
[New] Can no longer build ipv6 built-in (2.6.11, today's BK head)Peter Chubb
Re: Bogus buffer length check in linux-2.6.11 read()Tom Felker
Re: a problem with linux 2.6.11 and sa"George Georgalis"
[New] 2.6.11 USB broken on VIA computer (not just ACPI)"Robert W. Fuller"
Re: [RFC] Changes to the driver model class code.Dmitry Torokhov
Re: [topic change] jiffies as a time valuejohn stultz
[New] [PATCH] NUMA Slab AllocatorChristoph Lameter
[New] [PATCH] Localize Pagesets in a NUMA system using the NUMA slab al ...Christoph Lameter
[New] Re: Can no longer build ipv6 built-in (2.6.11, today's BK head)"David S. Miller"
[New] [PATCH] Replace zone padding with a definition in cache.hChristoph Lameter
[New] [PATCH] cacheline alignment for cpu mapsChristoph Lameter
Re: [PATCH][2/2] SquashFSMatt Mackall
Re: Taking strlen of buffers copied from userspace"Randy.Dunlap"
Re: [PATCH] Replace zone padding with a definition in cache.hAndrew Morton
Re: [PATCH] Replace zone padding with a definition in cache.hNick Piggin
Re: 2.6.11 USB broken on VIA computer (not just ACPI)Andrew Morton
[New] Fw: [PATCH ide-dev-2.6] sata_sil: Mod15Write workaroundTejun Heo
[New] 2.6.11-tiny1 releasedMatt Mackall
Re: [PATCH][RFC] /proc umask and gid [was: Make /proc/<pid> chmod ...Albert Cahalan
Re: [11/many] acrypto: crypto_main.cEvgeniy Polyakov
Re: [PATCH][RFC] /proc umask and gid [was: Make /proc/<pid> chmod ...Albert Cahalan
\
\/
Last update: 2014-02-10 23:48 [0.332 seconds]
2004-2010 Jasper Spaans