SubjectUrgent Request for your Business Co-operation!
Kelly White,

Please,copy reply to all of the following email addresses:
k_whity60@yahoo.com,whitkel2@netscape.net,kwhity@37.com,kwhity@outgun.com,kwhit60@uboot.com

Dear Sir,

IN DESPERATE NEED OF YOUR CO-OPERATION!

I write you this letter to solicit your help from Prison, as I am in
dire need.
I am Kelly
White, a Captain in The British Army deployed to help facilitate the forceful
change of the Sadam HUSSEIN Regime in Iraq. I have been serving in Iraq
sincethe beginning
of the war. I was previously attached to a British Military Base in Germany
before my deployment to Iraq. I do hope you are not confused and distracted
by the fact that a strange person is writting you in confidence.
In the course of my stay in Iraq,I have withnessed so much
looting from which many colleagues have benefited (in excess of some Billions
of Dollars)and we have also benefit from. I
decided that I cannot afford to be left out of this great
opportunity to become a success, after a long hesitation.
This money is a part of the money that the regime of Sadam
Hussein,their friends and cronies had stolen and hidden in various parts
of Iraq before the war.It was now the responsibility of the U.S and British
soldiers to search
for,recover this money and plough back into the governance of Iraq. In the
proccess,we were able to keep some away for
ourselves. Thats how the money came about.
Everything went well until I was accused arrested in 2004 alongside other
colleagues suspected to have abused inmates of prisons under the control
of Allied Forces in Iraq.
I initially thought that my stay in prison awaiting trial would be brief
but I have spent some months here without any change in my hopeless situation!
Now that I dont know how long I would stay here,and faced with the possibility
of dismissal from
the Army if I am found guilty,I have come to reason that it is only proper
to try and make some kind of reliable contact who could help me pick up
and safe-keep this money so
that I dont lose everything I have saved during my stay in Iraq.Who knows;such
an opportunity,they say, comes once in a lifetime!
My friends who did it before advised me that I just needed a contact(any
contact) outside Iraq to assure me that he could handle such an amount of
money,after which I would order it to be sent through for safe-keeping.
I have (hidden safely in Iraq) presently,the sum of US$21.7m. I only need
you,Sir,to guarantie me that I can still get this money back,if it is
remitted to you. I only need a person I can trust to safeguard this money
since it is not possible to leave here and do it myself. All the arragerment
to transfer it to you has been made by me before my arrest.Your only part
is to receive and safeguard it. We would further discuss on how the money
should be disbursed afterwards.
For your role in this business,I wish to compensate you
handsomely on successful conclussion of this assignment.I must only not
forget to tell you that secrecy and confidentiality in this business is
very important to both parties. It could put us in serious danger and even
compound my already complex problem, if this information is leaked to a
third
party!It is therefore a matter of great importance to keep this secret strictly
between us even after the successful conclussion of this transaction. I
did not include my phone contact because any other contact is for the military
prison and therefore,tapped.This e-mail is the only private contact I
have here.
I implore you to consider this proposal as urgently as possible and give
me a feedback. If you are in favour of my
proposal,please,do include your PRIVATE contact
information - phone,fax,e-mail to facilitate a more effective and confidential
communication.
I implore you to ponder over this proposal as urgently as possible and get
back to me.
Do not forget to pray fervently for my acquitance.I wish you the bestas
I await your reply.
Thanks,
Best Regards,
Kelly White(Capt).