SubjectRe: process creation time increases linearly with shmem
Sorry if this is a bit of an unusual request, but I am just trying to
get more information.

I was working with Ray on this issue, and in order to get the
appropriate patch, I need to get the bugzilla number for this
particular patch so that I
can turn that in to RedHat so they will include this fix in their
release (as they will not allow the kernel patch to be applied unless
they apply it to their source and then distribute to their customers).

Is that something that can be provided to me here?

Thanks,
Brice Oliver

  Last update: 2005-12-14 15:10    [W:0.552 / U:0.028 seconds]