SubjectLANANA Device list
Hi all,

I have been advised by Russell King on arm linux mailing list to ask my
question here.

I've been trying to contact device@lanana.org to get some minors and dev
name
attribuated more than a week ago now. I think I stricly followed the
email format requested
by LANANA folks (Torben Mathiasen is all alone to maintain the list,
right ?).

I understand that the process could take a while but as I do not get any
answer at all
(even an automatic one) I was wondering whether LANANA is still active
or not ?
Maybe my request was simply rejected ?

I would apreciate being taught how to get minors and dev names
attribuated in the case
of LANANA is not active anymore.

I have seen in the LKML FAQ that Documentation/devices.txt is maintained by
H.Peter Anvin. Is this FAQ still up-to-date ? Or is there something
I am missing ?

Thanks !

Nicolas DIREMDJIAN
AT91 & ARM-based Products