SubjectPlease reply
Date

From Mrs.Kara Jaap
Cotonou
Rep.of Benin
West Africa.

Dear friend,

I am a widow to the late principal accountant of Sierra Leon central bank
who was assassinated due to political hostility in my country.
For the sake of our lives,my children and i fled to the neighbouring
republic of Benin where we are seeking refuge.
I must confess to you,our journey to benin was not a jolly ride as we
encountered a lot of problems,most painful was a particular situation that
left us in a state of penury and where we also lost our travelling
documents,thereby making it impossible for us to travel now.
Mounths ago i was diagnosed with cancer,this futher made our lives more
difficult as i lack funds to take care of my self nor my children.
I decided to contact you,seeking your assistance because i am having
problems recovering a large deposit made by my late husband overseas since
the company maintained that instructions left by my late husband the
original depositor,states that the funds be "RELEASED TO ME OR A FOREIGN
REPRESENTATIVE ONLY", believing he would appoint someone by himself to
represent him for the claim but eventually he died earlier.
This is the only hope my family has of surviving,paticularly my only son,who
has so much dreams and i want to do the best i can to help them fufill thier
dreams.
I am pleading with you to help us by helping us claim the funds from the
security firm and most importantly, your ability to put the said funds into
circulation wisely for our joint interest and relocating my son is a major
considerable factor regarding our request as our knowledge on financial
matters is not enough to handle such amount of fund (us$16,000,000.00)
sixteen million dollars.
In view of this, if you are touched to work with us in sincerity, by
standing as my late husband,s foreign representative to receive the said
deposit on our behalf, we shall embrace you as our family and will
compensate you accordingly.
I am willing to share the money into half with you,that is 50/50%,all i
really care about is the welfare of my children.
As you indicate interest, please contact my son Jacob Mouton on this email
address (t_jap0702@walla.com )or call him on his private phone number Tel:
+229-9-5713752 to enable him give you further information relating to the
position of funds and the steps we shall take to finalize on the project,as
my health conditions makes it hard for me to talk or go around.
Thanking you in advance for your kind and urgent response, more so for
keeping our proposal to your self.

Sincerely
Kara Jaap.

  Last update: 2005-11-11 10:32    [W:0.017 / U:0.224 seconds]