* True Random Number Generator (TRNG) routines *
* Author: Lorenzo Hernández García-Hierro <lorenzo@gnu.org>
* These routines are intended to make use of an external TRNG device
* by the COM1 port (serial conector), adding more strong entropy to the
* pool.These routines have been tested using the Fourmilab HotBits
Atomic
* TRNG, which uses a Geiger counter to make true random bits based on
* the atoms' (unpredictable) destruction times.
*/

void add_trng_randomless(unsigned char trngflow)
{
[HERE SHOULD COME THE STUFF TO GET THE DATA FROM THE TRNG]
add_timer_randomness(&trng_timer_state, trngflowsc);
}

/*****************************************************
* End of True Random Number Generator (TRNG) routines *
*****************************************************/

memset(&trng_timer_state, 0, sizeof(struct timer_rand_state));
====

trngflow should be the data that comes from the TRNG, also i want to
know if i should add the symbols in the end of random.c, for
add_trng_randomless function as each other (blk,irq,kb,mouse).

Is anybody interested in this project?
I will appreciate any idea or tip.

Best regards,
--
Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro <lorenzo@gnu.org>

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:05    [W:0.382 / U:0.048 seconds]