SubjectRe: f_ops flag to speed up compatible ioctls in linux kernel
    Chris> Trivial addition of allowing llseek to become transaction
Chris> barrier increases this to ~300,000 transactions per second.
Chris> Patch below gives you some basic idea.

Wow, great stuff. Thanks a lot for taking the time to try this out.
Also thanks for the original suggestion -- the more I think about the
private filesystem idea the more I like it.

Do you think simple_transaction_llseek() should be merged upstream?
It would definitely make the simple_transaction stuff more useful for
my application.