SubjectINVESTING IN YOUR COUNTRY FROM MRS SUZZAN
From
FROM: SUZZAN SAINOVIC
EMAILS: mrssuzzan@rediffmail.com

Dear sir,

I need your help
I am the wife of Mr. Nicolai Sainovic one of the
people of the former Yugoslavia indicted at the
War Crime Tribunal in Hague.

The indictment was politically motivated we must
say, but there is nothing we can do now but to
answer according to the law.
The whole set-up we believe was a package some of
the the western world has provided former
Yugoslavia to contend with.

Mr. Slobodan Milutinovic and my husband had kept
some funds, American currencies in cash to enable
them take care of rebel problems.
However, now that the country they seeked to
protect has turned against them, We need to
transfer the money out for safety from where
it has been lodged somewhere in Europe.

The fund is in excess of 75million (Seventy Five
Million Dollars).
It can be transferred to you under diplomatic
immunity or be paid into offshore accounts
through which you will lay possession of it to
foster some investment on our behalf.

Can you help? Are you capable of handling funds?
Are you trustworthy? I have been asked to offer
you 25%,for your assistance, Will that be ok?

Please reply to me at the earliest to enable me
stop contacting other persons for assistance.
Please reply me using only this e-mail address
below because it's my personal email account:
mrssuzzan@rediffmail.com

MRS SUZZAN MARIE SAINOVIC

************************ ADSL ILLIMITE TISCALI + TELEPHONE GRATUIT ************************
Surfez 40 fois plus vite pour 30EUR/mois seulement ! Et téléphonez partout en France gratuitement,
vers les postes fixes (hors numéros spéciaux). Tarifs très avantageux vers les mobiles et l'international !
Pour profiter de cette offre exceptionnelle, cliquez ici : http://register.tiscali.fr/adsl (voir conditions sur le site)

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:05    [W:0.051 / U:1.672 seconds]