SubjectRe: kallsyms 2.6.8 address ordering
Date
jmerkey@drdos.com is blocked from posting to this list.  I have verified it though smtp, so I use
my comcast.net account instead. David Miller **WONT** respond to emails or the other list
maintainers.

Jeff

> On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 jmerkey@comcast.net wrote:
>
> > I've noticed that LKML of late is unresponsive to a lot bug posts
> > and that email is being blocked for a lot of folks. It smells like
> > partisan politics based on economic motivations and its not really
> >"open" any more when people stoop to this level of behavior. That aside:
> >

> Huh? Nobody is getting blocked. Sometimes certain repetitious
> "you are screwed up..." messages get deleted by the list owner,
> but usually the first one-hundred or so get through.
>
> Many bug posts don't get handled because it's expected that
> you should be able to fix the bug and send a patch. That's what
> the Linux-kernel list was started for. The rest of the
> complaints, bitches, and noise are just the icing on the cake.
> Wake up and smell the flowers --and send your patches!
>
> Also, a lot of bug fixes get handled off-line. Only yesterday
> I reported a problem with a motherboard. I have over 20 off-line
> (mostly helpful) responses. Even the designer is going to try to
> find the problem.
>
> Cheers,
> Dick Johnson
> Penguin : Linux version 2.4.26 on an i686 machine (5570.56 BogoMips).
> Note 96.31% of all statistics are fiction.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:05    [W:0.091 / U:0.168 seconds]