Subjectplease help me

FROM:SOFIA PUJEH
DAKAR, SENEGAL.
WEST-AFRICA
e-mail:sofia20@wowmail.com

Dear Sir,

I wish to present this proposal for the purpose of investment in your country.My name is SOFIA PUJEH, and I am 20years old.I am the daughter of HON.NGOR MONOH PUJEH the former Minister of Transport and Communication with the present Government of President Kabbah of Sierra-Leone.My father and mother were arrested on 1st of Nov 2001 by Kabbah's Government on allegation of using their postion in the govenment to aid smuggling of diamond from the Kono diamond field,it was just a political vendetta.

My father later died in the prison,it was diagnonised that he was poisoned,but Government report says heart failure. whatever it is, let God be the judge.He sent a note to me before his death, regarding a deposit of the sum of USD$1,200.000.00) One Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars in a Bank in DAKAR SENEGAL. He instructed me to move immediately with the documents to a neighbouring country to seek asylum.I moved to the Republic of Mali where I spent some time before finally moving to DAKAR,to enquire about the deposit.

My mother died just on dec.26th, so i am kind of desolete.
Meanwhile i have located the bank, and have also discussed the possible transfer of the fund to abroad.Unfortunately,my father left a clause that the fund should not be released to me untill i attend the age of 25,or i have to introduce a trusted foreign partner who would be my trustee and investor,hence the need for your assistance.

I request that you be my trustee and assist me in effecting the transfer of the fund to your account or an account you will nominate.You will also be resposible for the investment and management of the fund untill i am able to join you after my education in your country.

You and I will agree on a percentage you will take for your assistance. Please let me know immediately if you can assist me so that I will give you more informations about the deposit.
I thank you in anticipation to your quick response.

Yours faithfully,
SOFIA

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:02    [W:0.386 / U:1.032 seconds]