SubjectRe: network / performance problems

So Ron, as performance gets worse and worse, take a look at what the firewall
rules in the kernel look like. I bet you're accumulating netfilter ipchains
rules over time and this makes packet processing go slower and slower, and it's
due to some bug in whatever is dynamically adding firewall rules to your system.

I'm guessing all of this because that is exactly what was causing problems for
someone who reported something basically identical to what you're reporting now
the other week.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:01    [W:0.120 / U:0.096 seconds]