SubjectHumanitarian Request..
From
FROM:SOLANGE KOUDOUGNON.
ABIDJAN-IVORY COAST.
WEST AFRICA.

Dearest One,

Good a thing to write you. I have a proposal for you-this however is not
mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour against your will.

I am Solange ,22years old and the only daughter of my late parents Mr.and
Mrs. Sansan Kouao Koudougnon. My father was a highly reputable busnness
magnet-(a cocoa merchant)who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during
his days.

It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of
his business trips abroad year 12th.Febuary 2000.Though his sudden death
was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of
his who travelled with him at that time.But God knows the truth! My mother
died when I was just 4 years old,and since then my father took me so special.
Before his death on Febuary 12 2000 on our to the hospital and he disclosed
to me secretly that he has the sum of two five million,seven hundred
thousand United State Dollars.(USD$25.700,000) left in fixed deposit
account in one of the leading banks in Abidjan Cote d ivoire Africa.

He further told me that he deposited the money in his name,and finally
issued a written instruction to his lawyer whom he said is in possession
of all the necessary but legal documents to this fund and the bank.

I am just 22 years old and really don't know what to do.Now I want an
account overseas where I can transfer this funds. This is because I have
suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here
in Ivory coast.The death of my father actually has brought sorrow to my
life.

I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your
suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you
after the money is in your account?

Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.

Thank you so much.

My sincere regards,

Solange Koudougnon.
N/B, copies this yahoo Email; koudougnonsolange@yahoo.com

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:09    [W:0.067 / U:0.032 seconds]