SubjectIssue on connect 2 modems with a single phone line
Hi,
I want to try serial console in order to see the
complete Linux kernel oops.
I have 2 computers, one is a PC, and the other is a
Laptop. Unfortunately,my Laptop doesn't have a serial
port on it. But then, the each machine has a internal
serial modem respectively.
Then, can I use a telephone line to directly connect
the two machines via their internal modems (i.e. One
end of the telephone line is plugged into The PC's
modem, and the other end is plugged into The Laptop's
modem directly), and let them do the same function as
two serial ports and a null modem can do? If it is,
How to achieve that?

Thank you.

=====
Best Regards,