    SubjectRe: CELF interest in suspend-to-flash
    Nigel Cunningham wrote:
    > Can flash be treated as a swap device at the moment?
    I don't know. I'll ask around. I'm not an expert, but we have some
    people with experience with suspend-resume in our working group.

    > If so, it might
    > simply be a matter of specifying the same parameter used in swapon for
    > the resume2= boot parameter.

    Interesting... I'll pass this on and see what people think.

    > If more work is required, I'd happily help, although I might be a little
    > slow: I'm only work on this on a voluntary basis at the moment (looking
    > for full time work, from next month though).

    Also interesting. The forum moves VERY slowly on things (so you might not
    hear back from me for a while), but I'll definitely keep this in mind.

    Thanks very much for the response.