    SubjectRe: CELF interest in suspend-to-flash

    On Thu, 2004-11-11 at 04:59, Tim Bird wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > Lately, the CE Linux Forum power management working group is showing some
    > interest in suspend-to-flash. Is there any current work in this area?
    > Who should we talk to if we want to get involved with this (or lead
    > an effort if there isn't one)?

    Can flash be treated as a swap device at the moment? If so, it might
    simply be a matter of specifying the same parameter used in swapon for
    the resume2= boot parameter.

    If more work is required, I'd happily help, although I might be a little
    slow: I'm only work on this on a voluntary basis at the moment (looking
    for full time work, from next month though).

    > =============================
    > Tim Bird
    > Architecture Group Chair, CE Linux Forum
    > Senior Staff Engineer, Sony Electronics
    Nigel Cunningham
    Pastoral Worker
    Christian Reformed Church of Tuggeranong
    PO Box 1004, Tuggeranong, ACT 2901

    You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ
    died for the ungodly. -- Romans 5:6

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:07    [W:0.021 / U:1.832 seconds]