SubjectRe: Weird problems with printer using USB
    Hi Andrew :)

* Andrew Walrond <andrew@walrond.org> dixit:
> tried a shorter usb cable and it's worked perfectly ever since. I
> know it sounds unlikely (all the cables were within the 10ft
> allowed for usb1), but it worked for me. Might be worth a try.

The cable is OK, I've tested with two cables and with a USB
memory stick and all works ok. Seems like the printer doesn't like to
have both the parallel cable and the USB cable plugged at the same
time, but sometimes it worked, so... The final cause seems to be the
size of the file I want to print. The larger, the more chances to
fail. I'll try a new cable tomorrow, probably, but I'll give a newer
kernel a try.

Thanks :)

Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

--