SubjectRe: Thoughts wanted on merging Software Suspend enhancements
It's too easy to accidentally cancel a suspend then. There's also the
fact that when debugging is compiled in, other keys are used to control
the debug output: digits set the loglevel, R toggles rebooting and pause
or break toggles pausing between steps (two keys because kdb might be
using pause). I bet Pavel won't like them either, but I've found them
invaluable for debugging and using SysRq combinations resulted in
post-resume problems with the keyboard driver sometimes thinking SysRq
was still being pressed.

On Tue, 2003-07-15 at 08:10, Vojtech Pavlik wrote:
> How about making it to be any key?
Nigel Cunningham
495 St Georges Road South, Hastings 4201, New Zealand

You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless,
Christ died for the ungodly.
-- Romans 5:6, NIV.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:46    [W:0.117 / U:3.116 seconds]