    SubjectRe: [OT] Re: Troll Tech [was Re: Sco vs. IBM]
    On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 08:22:13PM -0700, Robert White wrote:
    > [I don't have employees and I haven't created a sustainable business]
    >
    > -- I also know a flawed business model when I see one.

    Hmm. With all due respect, I think that arguing business with someone
    who has yet to be sucessful at it is not likely to help me or help the
    open source world. I think you have some really interesting thoughts and
    it's clear that you have thought hard about this stuff. I'm also someone
    who has thought hard about a lot of things I haven't done only to find
    that my opinions changed dramatically once I started doing those things.
    Theory and practice and all that.

    No offense intended, but I'll pass on this for the time being. I look
    forward to watching you create and run a business based on your principles.
    If it's successful, who knows?, maybe I'll be working for you one day and
    that would be cool, I'd love to work for someone with a better vision.
    --
    ---