SubjectRe: What language has Alan's portaloo changed to?
   From: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw@lug-owl.de>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 18:18:32 +0100

> Better - you're freely allowed to learn Welsh!

I do not speak Walsh, but there are more reasons:

- you can choose who will teach Welsh to you
- you have the *right* to learn Welsh yourself without anyone trying to
kill you

I think that Alan's decision to start writing his diary in Welsh can be
also a lecture for Linus: I hope Alan will change his (bad) decision to use
Welsh and will come back to English even if writing in Welsh is good for
him to learn Welsh but his decision hurts others. The same applies to Linus
and BK.

Only big man can change his bad decision.
--
Pavel Janík

I can't make such predictions--my crystal ball is cloudy today.
-- Richard Stallman in emacs-devel