SubjectRe: What language has Alan's portaloo changed to?
On Tue, 2003-02-18 at 18:41, Alan Cox wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-02-18 at 17:18, Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:
> > On Tue, 2003-02-18 09:19:24 -0600, Steve Lee <steve@tuxsoft.com>
> > wrote in message <001f01c2d761$1fdea640$0201a8c0@pluto>:
> > > There is nothing wrong with Welsh. Can't a person just be disappointed?
> > > I guess I will have to learn Welsh so that I can continue to read his
> > > posted on the web for everyone to see diary.
> >
> > Better - you're freely allowed to learn Welsh!
>
> Dear me, bitkeeper isnt causing problems except on the odd occasion someone
> sends a file bk only, and Larry has a sane answer brewing even for that.
> You can grab 2 hourly snapshot diffs of linus bk head v 2.5.latest from
> ftp.nl.linux.org, and specific patches he submitted.
>
> As to the diary. I put it on the net because it seemed a sane place for it,
> however asking me to change it for the benefit of passers by is rather like
> complaing to a neighbour that you don't like the colour of their wallpaper
> when you peer into through their windows

On this side of the pond we sometimes have Homeowners Association
restrictive covenants. See the X-files episode where Mulder and Scully
shack up undercover in a gated community and Mulder gets flak for
setting up a basketball goal.

Steven

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:33    [W:0.046 / U:3.336 seconds]