    SubjectRe: APM Suspend Problem
    From
    It would be really annoying if my laptop suspended when I closed the lid; I
    disabled this feature in the BIOS. I will test if it suspends with this feature
    enabled, but it doesn't change the fact that there is something broken with
    APM. Running 'apm --suspend' doesn't work either.

    --
    Misha Nasledov
    misha@nasledov.com