E-mail: Robertholloway@indiatimes.com

Date: 15/10/03

Dear Sir,

I am Dr. Robert Holloway an investment consultant; I represent a small group of investors, who are interested in investing certain amount of funds in your company.

I would like you to contact me on the above email address in order to have an insight of possible areas of investment, and opportunity for you to be my foreign partner.

However, I am currently on a trade mission to China you can contact me via my email address to arrange a conference meeting with my personal assistant.

Thank you

Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Robert Holloway (BA, MBA, Ph.D)
E-mail: Robertholloway@indiatimes.com

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:49    [W:0.024 / U:0.016 seconds]