SubjectBandwidth 'depredation' revisited
From
    Hi all :))

I've took a look at the documentation related to Traffic Control
and Class Based Queuing, but all of them seems to deal with upload
bandwidth, so it won't solve my problem, which is that wget eats all
my download bandwidth.

I know: downlink traffic cannot be shaped and Traffic Control is
for data WE send. So, am I missing something? Will my problem be solved
and download bandwidth shared between apps thru Traffic Control or
will I just get better interactive response?

I think that I'm missing something here, but I'm clueless...

Thanks in advance :)

Raúl

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:26    [W:0.147 / U:0.660 seconds]