Subject[ANNOUNCE] kernelconf-0.1.3

This is a `there-is-work-going-on' signal ;)

Got the dependency handling somewhat functional. Unselect "Loadable
module support", and see how it works. I wonder if this should be
called a `theorem prover'.

Notice that `functional != working' ;)

This release introduces the `j-k-space' configuration in menuconfig,
which means that the kernel can be completely configured using the keys
j (down), k (up) and space (toggle, select etc.).

Symbol files are now in a seperate tarball.

`Apparent' changes in version 0.1.3
- Dependency handling (menuconfig)
- Seperate binaries for each type of config
- Expanding shorhand notations in dependencies
- Correct handling of empty expressions
- Correct handling of line numbers in symbol files
- Values can also be enclosed in single quotes
- New tag `rules:' to specify generic constraints
- Code cleanups and restructuring, as usual ;)

Anuradha

--

Debian GNU/Linux (kernel 2.4.16-xfs)

I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.
-- William Allen White