SubjectRe: Dlink DSL PCI Card
On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 05:49:59PM -0500, Benjamin LaHaise wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 02:33:48PM -0800, Dave Rattay [ITeX] wrote:
>
> > Now if you
> > have a request for a driver please let me know the kernel version being
> > used as well as the ADSL protocol that you have. I will see what I can
> > do to get you a usable driver.
>
> You're missing the point.

Well, with such kind offer maybe we should start by asking about a
hundred of different binary drivers for various kernel versions,
"mainline", testing and various vendors, with symbol versioning in
modules and without and multiply that by all supported architectures -
of course. Next multiplier will be variants of ADSL protocols around.
This is just a beginning as these requests will be constantly renewed
with each new kernel. So, the offer still stands?

This is still not very close to what is really expected.

If this sounds riduculous then because it is as all people around
here are trying to explain.

Michal

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:24    [W:0.054 / U:0.064 seconds]