SubjectSMP: errors.
The dmesg for my kernel is attached, which should explain it all.

The errors that I am concerned about are:
bad: scheduling while atomic!
and...
Debug: sleeping function called from illegal context at slab.c:1374

This next one really isn't an error, but I have seen this in 2.4 as
well... The motherboard is an asus p2b-d.
mtrr: v2.0 (20020519)
mtrr: your CPUs had inconsistent fixed MTRR settings
mtrr: your CPUs had inconsistent variable MTRR settings
mtrr: probably your BIOS does not setup all CPUs

When my computer starts up it says it found 2 cpu's. So if the bios says
it found 2 cpu's, it doesn't mean that it set them up?

Otherwise, everything built fine.

I had an error with the menuconfig when trying to access the alsa menu,
but I sent that error to mec at shout dot net already.

One last question. Now that Aureal has gone out of business. They left
behind some nice sound cards that have some lame drivers.
Does anyone think that they will every be released to the public, or are
they doomed in license hell for ever?

Bryan Hundven

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:29    [W:1.210 / U:0.320 seconds]