SubjectRe: CML2-2.1.3 is available
Date

esr@thyrsus.com said:
> Wha's happened is that I, and others, have merged in a lot of
> information about what cards can be plugged into which platforms.
> That information has been turned into dependency/visibility rules.

> Here are some examples from the network cards...

Hmmm, yes. I think I see at least two errors in that small selection, if I
understand it correctly. But as these are obviously behavioural changes, and
you've said you won't make behavioural changes in the first push of CML2 to
Linus, we can safely ignore them for now - they're lined up for your second
wave of patches, right?

This is why the behavioural changes must be separate from the initial
conversion, btw. They _do_ need separate attention from the gruntwork of
translating CML1 to CML2.

--
dwmw2