    SubjectRe: Uncle Sam Wants YOU!
    "Jim Roland" <jroland@roland.net>:
    > From: "Jesse Pollard" <jesse@cats-chateau.net>

    Better re-read the fine print on the "fair-use" statement. BOTH DSL and
    Cable, or dialup (New Orleans at least) will disconnect you if you run ANY
    unattended operation (if they determine it IS unattended). No daemon services.
    No routing/NAT (unless they do it). No remote login. No mail. DHCP reconfig
    between 4 and 8 hours (or whenever they choose to).

    They will let you plug in, but will not provide any support (even TCP/IP is
    not assured).