SubjectRe: linux-kernel-announce?
On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 05:47:29PM +0100, Chris Howells wrote:
> Hi,
> Are there any plans for a low volume list of announcements regarding the
> Linux kernel? For example, whenever Linus or Alan or whoever releases a
> kernel, I would find it very useful to be notified of this by e-mail, since
> I typically wish to run the latest stable Linux kernel that is available.

That is entirely up to the posters to post to that list.
If you look at:

you will notice that linux-kernel-announce list actually exists,
and has 434 subscribers (or had when the HTML page was generated
less than 24 hours ago... -- it is generated once a day.)

So, announcements are thus requested to be posted ALSO
to linux-kernel-announce at

> Many thanks,
> - --
> Cheers, Chris Howells --,