SubjectRe: OOPS on booting 2.4.0-test9pre7 during Novell server mo
On 29 Sep 00 at 1:51, Jeff V. Merkey wrote:
> Describein more detail, perhaps I can help.

Hi Jeff,
this is what I send just half a hour ago to Linux-net as response
to someone else's request... I can't think any reason why info@primakow.ru
got that oops except if one part of kernel was compiled with different
options that another, and so ipx specific info was overwritten by generic
socket layer... If recompiling whole kernel+modules does not fix it,
then also bit error in lowest order bit can cause it (remember,
sk->protinfo.af_ipx.intrfc was (void*)1).
Best regards,
Petr Vandrovec
vandrove@vc.cvut.cz