SubjectRe: [patch] enabling APIC and NMI watchdog on UP systems

Ingo,

Can you please outline exactly what testers with UP machines
need to do to build, set up, enable and debug using this
new code?

I have an Athlon 750MHz machine and a Pentium II laptop
that I use for testing and I'd like to exercise some of
the experimental VM code. I have gotten system deadlocks
on both of these machines, but I need some pointers in
how best to extract useful debugging information from the
deadlocked systems. Any help you can give in this regard
would be much appreciated. I have used SysRq successfully,
but I don't know how to use the information I am given
to find the salient points.

Thanks,
Miles

  Last update: 2005-03-22 12:38    [W:0.161 / U:0.900 seconds]