SubjectAT or PS/2 keyboard via parallel port?
Is there any way CURRENTLY to wire up an AT or PS2 style keyboard
to the parallel or serial port?

If not, is there any work being done like this? Is it something
feasibly possible?

Also, would it be possible to plug the keyboard port on one
computer into the parallel port on another and control the one
machine via the other?

I'm not interested in any switchboxes or anything like that. I
know about them, and have them and it isn't what I am interested
in...

Anyone working on code like this at all?

Just curious.

TTYL

--
Mike A. Harris Linux advocate
Computer Consultant GNU advocate

I've overclocked my keyboard interface. It's quite messy dipping my
hands into the mineral oil, but *MAN* is my keyboard ever fast now!
- Anonymous Coward

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:57    [W:0.060 / U:0.156 seconds]