SubjectRe: ext2 file type errors
In message <v04220801b4b0c828d483@[]>, Ethan Benson writes:
| 2.2.13 is now banned for a 10 mile radius of all my machines now
| after it gave me a not so nice christmas present of massive ruination
| of my / fs :-( (3 bloody times !)
Hm, I'm running 2.2.13ac3, do lots of compiles, and haven't had any massive
filesystem corruption yet. (I did have some filesystem corruption when I
crashed the machine after putting bad RAM into it, but it was neither
unusually bad nor unfixable.)

brandon s. allbery os/2,linux,solaris,perl
system administrator kthkrb,heimdal,gnome,rt
carnegie mellon / electrical and computer engineering kf8nh