Subject2.2.12 oddity...
Hi Michael.

Is there some crazy dependancy for linux-2.2.12/net/econet.c ???

If one runs the following sequence of commands...

Q> make dep clean bzImage
Q> make bzImage

...with it enabled, the second command results in the said file being
the ONLY file to be recompiled, even though nothing else has changed.
This would tend to indicate that the said file has a faulty dependancy
of some sort, but I've no idea what...

Note that this doesn't cause any problems of itself, which is why I've
labelled it an oddity rather than a bug. It's just me in cat-killer
mode, suffering from too much curiosity...

Best wishes from Riley.