SubjectATM
Hi all,

Does anyone know of any work to support ATM25 cards on Linux? It seems a
number of these from Adaptec and Efficient are now being used for ADSL,
so support sounds like a Good Thing. Locally I have two ADSL options
from the only current source of ADSL service. One puts a LAN card in my
PC, which seems to be the most common thing for ADSL. The other puts an
ATM25 card in my PC, which seems to be the growing trend in ADSL. The
packages are quite different (one is bundled with interactive TV, served
over the same ADSL link), so in my case the choice is not a technical
one, but a service one.

Steve

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:53    [W:0.028 / U:0.372 seconds]