SubjectRe: albods
Date
On Thu, 08 Jul 1999, Alexander_Maryanchick%STORACTIVE@storactive.com wrote:
> 5. As you see, in any case, some old applications will be broken.
> But if the problem will be ignored - new applications will be slow.
> (they are already too slow)
> => In any case somebody will not be happy.
>
> Personally I suggest to choose a variant with minimal compatibility affects
> ASAP.

I honestly can't believe that this is going on for so long. I don't
think applications are already too slow. What applications? I don't
see any problems with the current way of doing things.

parsing conf files is slow? Where'd anybody get that idea from. How
often do you parse conf files?

I'm just failing to see what the fuss is about. If anyone can
enlighten me I'd appreciate it...

Fred

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:52    [W:0.035 / U:0.792 seconds]