SubjectCall for authors and editors

Ever since LinuxWorld, I'm starting to see penguins everywhere.

MCP (SAMS, QUE, "Unleashed" &c) has asked me to find people who may be
interested in writing or collaborating on Linux books, and to find top
Linux talent willing to be technical advisors for existing and new
titles.

If you're interested, or know people who may be interested, please let
me know.

I'm also interested in how we might leverage their interest for more
than just as a means to help GNU/Linux expand its user base and paying
author royalties; if they become the foremost publisher of Linux
reference works, I think there should be some way they could repay the
entire Linux community for assisting them. Any ideas? Does the
kernel project need anything MCP might provide?

One last RFC: What is missing in the "Linux Unleashed" titles?

--
| _) Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@canada.com>
__| __| | \ TeleDynamics Communications Inc
| ( | \_/ http://www.teledyn.com/ ICQ#6023820
\__|\___|_| Don't oppose forces. Use them. (RBF)