SubjectLinux 2.2.14pre10

This should fix a lot of the small glitches left. I plan to do one more
pre-release at most for 2.2.14, so beat on this one hard.

Alan

2.2.14pre10
o Further PPC updates (Cort Dougan)
o TCPv6 crash fix
o Update Tlan driver maintainer (James Banks)
o Fix syncookie URL (Daniel Roesen)
o Move the scsi_malloc lock (Peter Blomgren)
o Advansys update (Bob Frey)
o Fix Acard compile as built in driver (Arjan van de Ven)
o NFS directory link count fixes (Jim Winstead)
o sk98 compile fixes (Christoph Goos)
o Fix HFS back compatibility problem (Adrian Sun)
o More PPC updates (Cort Dougan)
o Sk98 update (Christoph Goos)
o Update kernel-docs (Juan-Mariano de Goyeneche)
o Buffer race on flush fixes (Andrea Arcangeli)

2.2.14pre9
o Updated Acard scsi driver. Used their 2.0 driver (Acard + me)
+ my tweaks
| Treat this with care. It should be ok but its
| a major driver change.
o PPC update for bootx (Cort Dougan)
o Compile combination fixes (Arjan van de Ven)
o Fix scsi_malloc locking holes (Jens Axboe)
o Fix sk98 non x86 problems (Christoph Goos)
o Fix lp port tunelp bits (Tim Waugh)
o Alpha updates (Jay Estabrook,
Richard Henderson)
o gcc 2.95 changes
o pcnet32 fix (Thomas Bogendoerfer)

2.2.14pre8
o Fix profiling on sparc (Dave Miller)
o Fix Sparc/Alpha FPU emu bugs (Jakub Jelinek)
o Fix net symbols and net init config option (Andrzej M. Krzysztofowicz)
o MatroxFB update (Petr Vandrovec)
o Aic7xxx update (Doug Ledford)
o Advansys SCSI update (Bob Frey)
o PPC default configuration updates (Cort Dougan)
o Kmod could chdir() init by accident. (Chip Salzenberg)
o NFS dentry revalidation fixes for unfsd bugs (Trond Myklebust)
o Fix sdla symbol clash bug fix bug (Arjan van de Ven)
o Backout keyboard fix (causes packet loss and (me)
other problems)
o Fix SMP races in scsi cd (Jens Axboe)
o MorePPC updates (Cort Dougan)
o AMI MegaRaid update (AMI)
o Print hash sizes in K not in bytes (Zack Weinberg)
o Fix SMP races in scsi generic (Doug Gilbert)
o Split BT848/MSP3400 for cleaner compile/cfg (Arjan van de Ven)
o Alpha FPU emulator update (Jakub Jelinek)
o Fix error in Config.in (Sam Clippinger)
o Fix fencepost error on mmapping the top page (Christian Zankel)
o Fix a case where a busy CD could be ejected (Jens Axboe)
o Include both tulip drivers (sigh) (me)

2.2.14pre7
o IRDA builtin config fix (Arjan van de Ven)
o YAM without procfs fix (Arjan van de Ven)
o Maths emulator updates (Dave Miller)
o Sparc updates for symbios controllers (Dave Miller)
o PowerPC update (Paul Mackerras)
o PowerPC update update (Cort Dougan)
o Sparc build fix for ide-tape (Dave Miller)
o Fixes for some compile combinations failing (Arjan van de Ven)
o Fix scsi/iphase config check (Arjan van de Ven)
o Arlan + procfs fix (Arjan van de Ven)
o Fix ver_linux for sh utils 2.0 (Kent Skaar)
o VGA16 fix and sdla symbol clash fix (Arjan van de Ven)
o Fix sparc/raid build problem (Dave Miller)
o Jazz16 audio speed rounding improvement (David Schleef)
o PCI documentation update (Bret Indrelee)

2.2.14pre6
o Fix missing auth check in shaper (me)
o ISDN update (Karsten Keil)
o Sparc update (Dave Miller)
o NFS/TCP races fixes (Dave Miller)
o Remove unused nfs show_dentry routine (Dave Miller)
o Networking updates (Dave Miller)
o Fix to oom changes in ptrace for kills (Dave Miller)
o Delay on keyboard polls to fix some DECompaq kit(Phillip Ezolt)
o Documentation for the SiS900 card. Move to non (Ollie Lho)
experimental
o SMBfs improvements on directory scan (Andrew Tridgell)
o Documentation additions for oops-tracing (Keith Owens)
o Add HITACHI GF-1050 to the DVD RAM list (Rogier Wolff)
o Longer timeouts in ide-scsi for CD-RW (Mark Lord)
o Fix IDE/PCI compile
o Export inode_generation_count
o Maestro driver update (Fufu Brown)

2.2.14pre5
o Ext2fs race fixes (Andrea Arcangeli)
o Quota fixes (Jan Kara)
o IPC msg accounting fixes (Andi Kleen)
o Inode leak fixes (Andrea Arcangeli)
o Transparent proxy bug fix (Andi Kleen)
o PowerPC updates (Cort Dougan)
o NCR885E PPC driver (dan@synergymicro)
o SunRPC initialisation fix (Trond)
o SMBfs long directory fix (Pete Hilton)
o Blacklist update (Thorsten Kranzkowski)
o Bus mouse fixes (Alexis Wilke)
o Lance unload fixes (Mika Kuoppala)
o Dcache hash sizing changes (Andrea Arcangeli)

2.2.14pre4
o Signal race fix (Dave Miller)
o NFS root fix (Peter Braam)
o NFS root fix fix (Trond)
o COMX drivers (Gergely Madarasz)
o Wireless updates (Jean Tourrilhes)
o Netdev list has moved (Ralf Baechle)
o SMP and other fixes for scsi generic (Douglas Gilbert)
o Fix IP masquerade (Joseph Gooch)
o Bridge printk levels (Stuart Lynne)
o IPFW fix rule number logging, improve locking (Rusty)
o Fix bug in fd array expansion (Savochkin Andrey Vladimirovich)
o Make FPU emulator safe with newer compilers (Bill Metzenthen)
o SiS900 driver update (Ollie Lho)
o Documentation fix (Michael Babcock)
o EATA scsi update (Dario Ballabio)

2.2.14pre3
o ISDN ppp VJ fix (Henner Eisen)
o ESS Maestro sound driver (Zach "Princess" Brown)
o ESS 18xx driver update (Rolf Fokkens)
o SiS 900 driver update (Ollie Lho)
o Tulip 0.91g + ppc (Donald Becker)
o Defragment option doc fix (Matthias Eckermann)
o Gcc 2.95 fixes for hfmodem (Thomans Sailer)
o Page cache hash size fix (Andrea Arcangeli)
o Fix duplicated module installs (Alex Kanavin)
o APM maintainer has moved (Stephen Rothwell)
o Clean up x86 detection code (Dave Jones)
o Fix MiroACI compile problems (Yasuhide OOMORI)
o wait4() fixes (Andrea Arcangeli)
o wait event race fixes (Andrea Arcangeli)
o network backlog clear race fix (Andrea Arcangeli)
o bdflush wakeup fix (Andrea Arcangeli)
o grow inode overcommit fix (Andrea Arcangeli)
o Fix a tcp syncookie handling bug (me)

2.2.14pre2
o Back out buggy masquerade tweak
o Add Matrox G400 fb support (Petr Vandrovec)
o a.out improvements (Andrea Arcangeli)
o More build fixes (Arjan van de Ven)
o Report new intel CPU caches correctly (Dragan Stancevic)
o Fix doubled io_apic_setup extern (lots of folks)
o Updated list of documentation about the kernel (Juan-Mariano de Goyeneche)
o IDE/SMP fixes (Mark Lord)
| This isnt Andre's big stuff - yet...
o Quota fix (Jan Kara)
o Handle NEC 260 IDE CD right (David Woodhouse)
o Masquerade fix (Joseph Gooch)
o PCI parallel port handling (Tim Waugh)
o Tulip 0.91g (Donald Becker)

2.2.14pre1
o Update Alpha architecture slightly (Jay Estabrook)
o Multi-apic support (Ingo Molnar)
o Fix FC4 compile glitch (me)
o PCNet 32 speed ups (HP, me)
o Update oldpci tables
o Qlogic Alpha fixes (Jay Estabrook)
o Audio compile fixes
o knfsd 0.4.7 (HJ Lu et al)
o Hashing scale by memory (Dave Miller)
o Revert a.out change, switch from timers to (Several people)
counts
o Support very big disks (Andries Brouwer)
o Compile cleanups (Arjan van de Ven)
o Fix enabled flag on transparent proxy on (me)
o SIS900 driver update (SIS)
o Small PPC update (Cort Dougan)
o Increase loader heap for uncompressing (HJ Lu)
o Future domain build fix (Anthony Barbachan)
o Bring PCI sound drivers in 2.2.x in line with
2.3.x enhancements (Thomas Sailer)
o Documentation fixes (Thierry Vignaud)
o Bridge update (more of a rewrite) (Matthew Grant)
o Masquerade fix (Juanjo Ciarlante)
o Changes file update (Chris Ricker)
o NFS zero padding cleanup (Trond Myklebust)
o Clean up OPL3 configuration and surplus options (Thomas Molina)
o GCC 2.95 patches (Bero Rosenkraenzer)
| If you hit problems please verify them with an
| older gcc, but you should now be able to build
| with 2.95.* to go looking for them...

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:55    [W:0.053 / U:0.420 seconds]