    SubjectRe: Ouch! Powerleap adaptors, Celeron 466's with no Cache
    > the Celerons.  In fact they have a CPU Control Panel software for this
    > purpose, but it is only for use with Windows. Can someone tell me how
    > this L2 cache activation might be effected in Linux? THANKS ...

    I'm not sure how much is involved. Setting up the older chips L2 was a real
    piece of magic that intel supplied to BIOS vendors and BIOS vendors then kindly
    left around on the internet in error a few times.

    The Celeron cache is onchip so may be much simpler. You probably need to ask
    Intel.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:55    [W:0.022 / U:90.000 seconds]