SubjectRe: Ouch! Powerleap adaptors, Celeron 466's with no Cache
> the Celerons.  In fact they have a CPU Control Panel software for this
> purpose, but it is only for use with Windows. Can someone tell me how
> this L2 cache activation might be effected in Linux? THANKS ...

I'm not sure how much is involved. Setting up the older chips L2 was a real
piece of magic that intel supplied to BIOS vendors and BIOS vendors then kindly
left around on the internet in error a few times.

The Celeron cache is onchip so may be much simpler. You probably need to ask