Subjectanother maestro beta update

ok folks, 0.09 is now up on http://people.redhat.com/zab/maestro

-- danger -- some people are still reporting memory corruption. I've been
over it and don't see anything obvious, but that doesn't mean there isn't
a problem :)

2 big fun things in this version. APM is now expected to sort of kind of
mostly work. I can suspend/resume on the laptops here while sound is
playing and it all just works. Unfortunately the driver relies on the
bios quite heavily, so it wouldn't surprise me if some laptops aren't
happy. let me know.

this also has some restructured init code and a new codec reset routine
that might broaden support of some devices. If you were getting codec
timeouts this version may be for you.

enjoy.

-- zach

007 373 5963

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:54    [W:0.047 / U:0.280 seconds]