SubjectRe: *** Draft 5 - Press Release ***
Hello Ed!

I would delete the paragraph below, because we should not talk about
"threat to Microsoft". Many companies use Microsoft and the feel somehow
uncomfortable to support something that renders their investments
useless.

They should have the impression that Linux adds value to their company,
makes things easier, more stable and saves money. They should not have
the impression that all they know is obsolete and they did the wrong
thing.

>Valloppillil goes on to say, in an analysis of the Linux development
>process, that the model Linux uses "poses a direct [...] platform
threat
>to Microsoft, particularly in the server space. Additionally, the
>[...] free idea exchange in [open source software] has
>benefits that are not replicable with our current licensing model." He
>continues, stating that "Linux has been deployed in mission critical,
>commercial environments with an excellent pool of public testimonials.

Greetings,

Kurt
http://www.linuxmama.com/
| yes, it runs | Designed for | Microsoft | intel |
| with Netware | Windows 95 | Windows compliant | inside |