SubjectFaulty email...
Hi all.

Due to a problem with the configuration here, I've sent some emails to
these two lists with 'from' addresses that won't yet work. I wish to
apologise to all concerned for this, and any inconvenience it may
cause.

For the reference of those interested, the URL's below DO work, but
email to that domain currently does not. It should be sorted out
within the next 48 hours though, at which time I will move over to
it...

Please also note that there will be NO further correspondance from me
on this subject on either of these mailing lists, although those
interested may email me in private should they wish to.

Best wishes from Riley.

---
* ftp://ftp.MemAlpha.cx/pub/rhw/Linux
* http://www.MemAlpha.cx/~rhw/kernel.versions.html

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:49    [W:1.587 / U:0.684 seconds]