SubjectQ> Way to revise the kernel
Hi everyone...

I'm just a beginner about linux and planing to revise IP and ARP as
a term project; wishing to make a better performance with my algorithm.
However, I am not sure what shall I do after changing some part of IP or
ARP. Since my partner is working over the interface with dev. driver
yet, I hope to confirm my IP and ARP before combining with his device
driver. Can I make files(complile and link) only in "ipv4" directory and
execute my thing???? Is there any good debugging tool for me?

I'm really a novice about kernel implementation and I don't have
enough time to write my paper; Will you guide me what shall I study?

Thanks in regards,
heejin.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:43    [W:0.029 / U:0.248 seconds]